Monday 12 February 2018

South Downs Poetry Festival 2018

On the back of two terrific events in Newcastle and Huddersfield last week, both packed with poetry lovers, book buyers and old and new friends, I'm delighted to report that my next scheduled reading from The Knives of Villalejo will take place at the South Downs Poetry Festival in Chichester on 30th May, when I'll be the guest poet at the New Park Centre.

Part of the 2018 programme is already up on the festival website (see here, even though it still mentions 2017 at the top). Suffice to say, I'm absolutely chuffed to have the chance to read in the city where I'm based when in the U.K..

1 comment:

  1. Dear Matthew

    I used to have a girlfriend called Sue Sinclair who lived in Chichester. I'm pleased to see that your book is still attracting plenty of attention.

    Best wishes from Simon R Gladdish

    ReplyDelete